So...we have been meaning to take a picture of my growing belly, but our camera is out of comission. Hopefully soon we will get it fixed to post some pictures. We have our first ultra sound in a couple of weeks. We are excited to finally have a picture of Baby Richardson.
We are on the search for a new place to live (one with a washer and dryer hook-up would be ideal.) I guess we are going through a nesting phase...hehe... We are excited for spring classes to be almost over and our summer can really begin. In a few weeks we are going to Idaho for a few days and then up to Roche Harbor in Washington. Family vacation...here we come! We will for sure have our camera fixed and have pictures for those exciting trips.
2 comments:
I am so excited to see you! I bet you just look sooooo cute! haha. I hope all is well! lots of love, the Ross Fam.
Yay, for a new post!
Post a Comment