Yesterday at Church, I thought a lot about the small and simple things of life. I realized that in our overly busy life it is easy to forget the simple beauties. I am grateful for the reminder.
I am grateful for my family (immediate, extended, in-laws).
I am grateful that Elle loves to dance and give me kisses.
I am grateful for Zach's continual hard work and for his crazy laugh.
I am grateful to almost be a college graduate (3 more weeks).
I am grateful to be a wife and mother.
I am grateful for life.
6 comments:
I am GRATEFUL for a friend like you! It's been too long, we need to chat! Love ya!
good post, bravo. we are grateful for you too!
so true, 3 weeks left...good job!
way to be getting your degree!!!
Hey, that was practically poetic!
Hey Jess, what's wrong with your phone? I've been trying to call you! Call me if you get this!!
Yay! I'm so glad you found me! :) Your little girl is absolutely adorable and I just can't believe how much she looks like you!
Post a Comment