1.19.2011

so...

I kind of feel like I am a pretend blogger.

I pretend that I update my blog and I have really great ideas....but really I just blog stalk....mainly craft blogs. Zach teases me and I've learned to accept it. I love crafting...much more than blogging and today I found out something AWESOME.....

IT PAID OFF.

I entered this give-a-way at Finding Fabulous AND I won. WAHOO!! (I started screaming and Elle told me to stop...maybe because she didn't want me to go into labor yet.ha)


THANKS Finding Fabulous!!! I LOVE YOUR BLOG (and not just because I won a totally sweet prize)


So I am super excited and am feeling more motivated to blog more....especially with a sweet baby coming any day....so don't hold your breathe....but maybe...just maybe I post some pictures soon.

p.s. for those interested....no baby. no contractions..one big, happy momma. we are shooting feb 1 (when our new insurance kicks in). :)

5 comments:

Jane B. said...

Hi...thanks for the shout out! I saw that you tried to link up. my web address is www.decormamma.blogspot.com/

did you enter momma? maybe that was why it didn't work. Let me know. Oh and I need your address too.

Congrats again!

jane
Finding Fabulous

Marissa and Jim said...

I thought that I would send some love your way for actually posting. Way to go sista! Love you!

McClains said...

Good to see you are still alive. :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's awesome that you won! I have never known anyone that has actually won (i was beginning to wonder if they have real giveaways)

the mortensen's said...

hooray! I have only entered 2 blog give-aways but I have won both! crazy huh?