10.15.2009

wahoo!

just an update...

zach got a job in phoenix. wahoo.

he starts tuesday. as in this tuesday.

wish us luck!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats! Wishing you the best! :)

Chace & Rivka said...

Awesome! What a blessing to have a job right now. Plus, you'll be nice and warm (while we're nice and cold!) Hope he loves the job and you love the place!

McClains said...

CONGRATS!! Good luck packing, moving and all that fun stuff!

Leslee said...

That is so exciting and quick! I love Arizona, have fun and goodluck!

Lindzie said...

Congrats! I hope the moving goes smoothly! We just moved from Utah to Virginia...and that was a big move. I don't think it matters where you move, it's always stressful! You'll love Arizona though!

Stephanie said...

That's awesome news! What job do you guys have down there???

Ashlee said...

Glad to hear the good news! When do you move there??I will be there the week following Thanksgiving and would love to see you. Let me know... I know that you are busy though.